Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) Policy
Silicon Servers is an Online Service Provider under Title II of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. Section 512 ("DMCA"). Silicon Servers respects the legitimate rights of copyrights owners, and has adopted an efficient notice and takedown procedure as required by the DMCA and described below. This policy is intended to guide copyright owners in utilizing that procedure, and also to guide webmasters in restoring access to websites that are disabled due to mistake.
Silicon Servers has adopted the following general policy toward copyright infringement in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (http://lcweb.loc.gov/copyright/legislation/dmca.pdf). The address to mail Notification of Claimed Infringement is listed at the end of this policy.
With regard to content hosted on Silicon Servers' servers, it is Silicon Servers' policy to (1) block access to or remove material that it believes in good faith to be copyrighted material that has been illegally copied and distributed by any of our advertisers, affiliates, content providers, members or users; and (2) remove and discontinue service to repeat offenders.
PROCEDURE FOR REPORTING COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT:
If you believe that material or content residing on or accessible through the Silicon Servers website or services infringes a copyright, please send a notice of copyright infringement containing the following information to the address listed below:
1. Identification of works or materials being infringed;
2. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing including information regarding the location of the infringing materials that the copyright owner seeks to have removed, with sufficient detail so that Silicon Servers is capable of finding and verifying its existence;
3. Contact information about the notifier including address, telephone number and, if available, e-mail address;
4. A statement that the notifier has a good faith belief that the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
5. A statement made under penalty of perjury that the information provided is accurate and the notifying party is authorized to make the complaint on behalf of the copyright owner.
6. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that has been allegedly infringed.
Once an Infringement Notification is received, it is Silicon Servers policy:
1. to remove or disable access to the infringing material.
2. to notify the content provider, member or user that it has removed or disabled access to the material; and that repeat offenders will have the infringing material removed from the system and that Silicon Servers will terminate such content provider's, member's or user's access to the service.
Complaints or reports of a violation of this DMCA policy must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please direct all questions concerning our DMCA policy to:
31 East 32nd Street
New York, NY 10016
United States of America
By visiting this website and/or subscribing to our services and/or entering into any agreement with Silicon Servers for the use of any Silicon Server services or equipment, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions outlined on this web page.
For further info please contact: email@example.com